Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly
Reflective Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Do You Like The Character Color Idea?

Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_lcap77%Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_rcap 77% [ 10 ]
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_lcap15%Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_lcap0%Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_lcap8%Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:18 pm
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is rebeginnj

Our users have posted a total of 1801 messages in 213 subjects
Latest topics
» garden
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm by Rose

» Walking
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm by Rose

» The Biola's sister's room.
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am by Rob

» walking through the forest
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 am by Rose

» Lyinka
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 am by Caristiona

» I have desited...
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm by Alexandra

» Crystal Rose
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm by Crystal Rose

» Basic Power Use #1
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:47 am by Thesemar

» Hiding out
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm by Crystal Rose

Student Of The Month
Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson 2mopkbs Alexandra Turos Head Dean Of RDA

Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson

2 posters

Go down

Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Empty Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson

Post  Caristiona Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:20 am

Name: Terrina Samson
Race:Witch
Teacher/Student:Student
Power/Ability: She doesn't have a strong suit for any of the elements but she still uses them. She is really good at conjurring spirits, and potions.
Bio: Terrina is different in a good way she dresses different, and she has a southern accent. She didn't know that much about magic except for the stuff her grandmother taught her. She has always felt the power inside her but she doesn't know how to bring it out.
Personality: Fun and outgoing

LooksTerrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Witches

Name: Rafe MorrisetteAge:25

Race: Werewolf
Teacher/student: Teacher
Power/Ability:
Bio: He is very chill most of the time, until he gets angry, then he involentarily changes and that is never and experience he likes to go through. He is fun loving and he likes to hang out. He can control him self before a change and he knows when to go to his room. Smile When he came to the school he was really accepted and he liked that he wasn't the only werewolf in the pack. Now that he is a teacher he likes taking charge and making other werewolves feel wanted and for them to have someone to talk to
Personality: In the Bio

Looks:Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Cool-mens-long-haistyle

Name: Lykinia Larson
Race:Vampire
Teacher/Student: Student
Power/Ability: Levitaion
Bio: She was only walking down the street and she was attacked by someone in an alley. She went home and killed her family. It makes her sad having to remember it.She was sent to this school for reasons she was never really sure of. But she is here and she is glad that she is not on the steets anymore.
Personality: ?????
Looks: Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson S

Last edited by Caristiona on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Caristiona
Caristiona
Making Your Own Group

Back to top Go down

Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Empty Re: Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson

Post  Alexandra Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:26 am

what colors are you useing please
Alexandra
Alexandra
Dean Of RDA

https://reflectivedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson Empty Re: Terrina Samson & Rafe Morrisette & Lykinia Larson

Post  Caristiona Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 am

Um spring green and for Rafe can I use blue violet
Caristiona
Caristiona
Making Your Own Group

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 am

yes : ) thanks
Alexandra
Alexandra
Dean Of RDA

https://reflectivedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down