Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly
Reflective Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Do You Like The Character Color Idea?

Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_lcap77%Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_rcap 77% [ 10 ]
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_lcap15%Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_lcap0%Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_lcap8%Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:18 pm
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is rebeginnj

Our users have posted a total of 1801 messages in 213 subjects
Latest topics
» garden
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm by Rose

» Walking
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm by Rose

» The Biola's sister's room.
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am by Rob

» walking through the forest
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 am by Rose

» Lyinka
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 am by Caristiona

» I have desited...
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm by Alexandra

» Crystal Rose
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm by Crystal Rose

» Basic Power Use #1
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:47 am by Thesemar

» Hiding out
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm by Crystal Rose

Student Of The Month
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall 2mopkbs Alexandra Turos Head Dean Of RDA

Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall

Go down

Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Empty Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall

Post  Emo Kitty Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Name: Alena Roselove
Sex: Female
Race: Fallen Angel
Teacher/Student: Student
Powers/Abilities: Can fly with her wings, controls fire and Mind reading
Bio: She was welcomed to the school, as she was gifted and showed talent. She discovered her ability for fire at a young age, and over time it has become her strongest ability. Mind reading is her hidden power, she prefers not to use it. She loves to fly, alone if she has to, but also with others.
Personality: Quiet, once she knows people, she can be outgoing, and wants to join in. Loving, Protective
Looks: Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Emo-girl

Name: Sam Ravenheart
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire
Teacher/Student: Teacher
Powers/Abilities: Usual vamp abilities (Speed Strength Agility), Water, Future Sighting
Bio: He too was considored gifted like the other students here. He was happy to have come, as he was an Orphan, he changed his last name to Ravenheart when he came.
Personality: Kind, caring, outgoing, loving, shy
Looks:Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall Hot-emo-guy

Name: Matt Hall
Sex: Male
Race: Werewolf
Teacher/Student: Student
Powers/Abilities: Can communicate with any one via mind, can see the future.
Bio: Matt is a pure bred wolf, He came from a family of werewolves, but He ran away. People got abusive, and tried forcing him into marriage at 14 years of age, so she hid out in the forests of RDA In wolf form. He was found by a caring teacher, and he brought him into the school to help him. All he had with him was a bag of clothes, his cell phone, money and credit cards.
Personality: Shy, can get scared been round other people. Prefers to be in wolf form.
Looks:
Alena Roselove, Sam Ravenheart, And Matt Hall AnimeGothGuy
Emo Kitty
Emo Kitty
Your New Friend And You Become BFFs

http://thehiddentruth.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down