Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly
Reflective Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Do You Like The Character Color Idea?

Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_lcap77%Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 77% [ 10 ]
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:18 pm
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is rebeginnj

Our users have posted a total of 1801 messages in 213 subjects
Latest topics
» garden
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm by Rose

» Walking
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm by Rose

» The Biola's sister's room.
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am by Rob

» walking through the forest
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 am by Rose

» Lyinka
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 am by Caristiona

» I have desited...
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm by Alexandra

» Crystal Rose
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm by Crystal Rose

» Basic Power Use #1
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:47 am by Thesemar

» Hiding out
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm by Crystal Rose

Student Of The Month
Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 2mopkbs Alexandra Turos Head Dean Of RDA

Fallen Angel History Under the Sun

+2
Demon's Rose
Thesemar
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen Angel History Under the Sun

Post  AndroidMuneMune Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:03 am

"It is? Does that make things difficult? Can you still help me find my mark?"

AndroidMuneMune
Getting Ready For Your First Day At A New School

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel History Under the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen Angel History Under the Sun

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:20 am

"Alright Rose. Where would you like it at on your body? Alyra, I will have no trouble bringing your Mark forth. Knowing you god will aid you in your power development, but it is not necessary. We will find out soon enough. Where would you like yours Alyra?
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:21 am

"neptune" i said "thats my god"
Alexandra
Alexandra
Dean Of RDA

https://reflectivedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:22 am

"I would also like my Mark brought to the surface. Could you bring it to my right shoulder?" Asks Thesemar, as he steps closer to Professor Azazin.
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 am

"Your Mark will be the astrological sign of Neptune, Annalissa. A three-pronged pitchfork with a horizontal line through the staff. Where would you like your Mark called on yourself?" Said Azazin, turning to look at the girl.
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon's Rose Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 am

"hm I want my mark to be on my left cheek."
Demon's Rose
Demon's Rose
Being The "Cool Kid" In Your Group

Back to top Go down

Post  AndroidMuneMune Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 am

"On the back of my left hand".

AndroidMuneMune

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:35 am

i pointed to my color bone. "here"
Alexandra
Alexandra
Dean Of RDA

https://reflectivedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:50 am

"Then so it shall be."
Azazin took a step nearer Rose, and pressed the fingertips of his left hand to her cheek. He closed his eyes for a moment, and her whole body began to glow softly. Then all the light building around her rushed through her skin to her cheek, where it shown brightly for a couple seconds. The light faded away into her Mark, a softly glowing, ice blue snowflake. Around her feet there was frost on the leaves.

He moved to Thesemar, and put one hand on his shoulder, pushing the sleeve to the side a bit, and the other along his jaw. The air around them spun violently, before circling closer and closer, until it became his Mark. It glowed white, as if light was etched into his skin.

Azazin then moved Alyra. He touched the back of her outstretched hand, and the world around them changed. The colors grew wild and dark, and spacial distances looked strange. The oddness sank down into her hand, and coalesced into her Mark, a dark red and purple eye, which seemed to pulse and change color slightly.

Next, he stepped to Annalissa. He touched her collarbone, and a heavy mist rose around them. The mist undulated and swirled before settling into a little trident Mark, which was a blue that looked deep, as if there were an ocean beneath it.
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon's Rose Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:56 am

I looked at the ground around me. I was amazed. "Wow. thats pretty." i looked at my reflection in the water. My mark was beautiful. "Thank you Azazin."
Demon's Rose
Demon's Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:21 am

Thesemar was amazed. He looked into Azazin's eyes.
"Thank you..." His face shone. He made a little reaching gesture towards Azazin, trying to express how grateful he was. Then he smiled with all his strength, his newfound power coursing through him.

"You're very welcome, Thesemar."

He looked up at the sky. He knew things he never thought of before were possible now. And he rocked straight into the sky, quickly shrinking into a spec before disappearing altogether.
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 am

"And you are also welcome, Rose. I'm glad that you both like your Marks."
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  AndroidMuneMune Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:37 am

Alyra looked at her hand. It wasn't exactly beautiful. It seemed to swirl if you looked at it too long. But it was no mundane mark, that much would be obvious to anyone. She loved it. "Thanks," she said quickly. She wondered how her powers had advanced. She certainly felt more dangerous.

AndroidMuneMune

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 am

"You are welcome, Alyra."
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  silver-sky Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:19 am

Morana suddenly comes out from the shadows of the forest near the river. She had been there the whole time, but didn't want to make herself known. After listening to what was going on in the class, there was an undying question in her that she just had to ask Azazin.

"Hello, my name is Morana. I, um....I'm in your class. But I wanted to ask you about these marks. My goddess was Eris, goddess of chaos and destruction. My powers are already quite strong, and I don't want them to be any stronger, since all they do is destroy everything. I'm afraid that if I do get my mark, I won't be able to control my powers any longer. What should I do?"

Last edited by silver-sky on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total
silver-sky
silver-sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 am

"Ah, yes. Greetings, Morana." Azazin bowed a little to her.

"I was wondering when you would speak up. In your case, an augment to your powers would in fact aid in your control. You could slow down the rate your energy builds up, and have to discharge it less often. The Mark actually aids in actualizing your potential. With a bit of work, maybe we will learn to turn that chaos to a more constructive end, eh?" Azazin smiled kindly to her and continued.

"Your mark would be five seeds in a circle of flames. Or, in other words, a star. Even the sun is tearing itself apart, yet it gives us light and warmth, and grows all the plants of the world." Azazin muses, looking to the sky.
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  silver-sky Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 am

Morana ponders at what Azazin says for a while. Is it true? Would she not have to worry about destroying everything near her anymore? And most of all...her powers could be constructive?

"Ok, I have decided to take my mark. Please put it...on my forehead."

Last edited by silver-sky on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
silver-sky
silver-sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 am

"As you wish."
Azazin reached forward, and lightly touched her forehead. There was a light sonic boom that echoed through the trees, and her Mark appeared on her forehead at the same time. It shone a shimmering silver, that almost seemed to have a sound to it.

(OOC: Sorry about the huge delay. My family forced me away.)
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Emo Kitty Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:57 am

((I've been post killed x.x))

I walked to where the rest of the class were, i was too shy earlier to go over to them. "H - Hi, i'm Alena," I said. "I would like to have my mark too, on my forehead too. M - My abilities are for Fire and future."
Emo Kitty
Emo Kitty
Your New Friend And You Become BFFs

http://thehiddentruth.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thesemar Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

"Brigit is your goddess, child. Your Mark would be in the shape of a Brigit Cross. Here, let me call it forth."
Azazin walked forward, and brushed her forehead. The air began to buckle with heat waves, shapes arising here and there. There was a small whispering sound, and it all sucked into the Mark now on her forehead, a glowing orange woven Brigit Cross. The leaves around her feet were dry and crunching as he took a step back.
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Post  Emo Kitty Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:18 pm

"Thankyou sir" I bowed in respect, and walked away.
Emo Kitty
Emo Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon's Rose Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:15 pm

I looked over to the other ones. I liked that not one of was us alike. It made me feel original. I walked away from the group and took a running start. I was then into the air. Gosh i had been on the ground so long i forgot how free i felt when i flew.
Demon's Rose
Demon's Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Emo Kitty Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I flew into my tree. I liked it up here, out the way of people, but it was nice to be here
Emo Kitty
Emo Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon's Rose Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:02 am

I went to the garden.
Demon's Rose
Demon's Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  silver-sky Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:20 am

Once Morana's mark appeared, she could almost instantly feel the energy subside within her, as if the production of it slowed down. Azazin was right; this mark was beneficial to her.

"Oh wow...thank you so much!"

She couldn't help but feel relieved that she wouldn't have to worry so much about her powers overwhelming her. She dropped the staff that she had had with her ever since joining Reflective Desire and felt no change to the energy in her body. She could now control her powers without her staff. Morana smiled a huge smile, something that hadn't happened in a long time.
silver-sky
silver-sky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next