Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Reflective Desire
Welcome To Reflective Desire Academy! Please Go To The Adminastration Office And Rediter Yourself : ) You Will Resive Your Class Seceual With In 24 Hours, But Wile You Waite You Can Creat Your Dorm Room! : )

-- RDA Deans Alexandra && Lilly
Reflective Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Do You Like The Character Color Idea?

Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_lcap77%Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_rcap 77% [ 10 ]
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_lcap15%Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_lcap0%Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_lcap8%Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:18 pm
Statistics
We have 19 registered users
The newest registered user is rebeginnj

Our users have posted a total of 1801 messages in 213 subjects
Latest topics
» garden
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:40 pm by Rose

» Walking
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:39 pm by Rose

» The Biola's sister's room.
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am by Rob

» walking through the forest
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 am by Rose

» Lyinka
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 am by Caristiona

» I have desited...
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 pm by Alexandra

» Crystal Rose
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm by Crystal Rose

» Basic Power Use #1
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:47 am by Thesemar

» Hiding out
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm by Crystal Rose

Student Of The Month
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin 2mopkbs Alexandra Turos Head Dean Of RDA

Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin

2 posters

Go down

Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Empty Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin

Post  Thesemar Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 am

Name: Thesemar Windstorm
Sex: Male
Race: Fallen Angel
Teacher/Student: Student
Powers/Abilities: Aeolus. I have power over all air and wind.
Bio: I was raised in an orphanage. At the age of 12, I ran away (no one had ever wanted me. They always got uneasy when they looked into my eyes). I traveled the forests of the world, exploring nature. My only companion was the wind. One day I just happened on Reflective Desire. The wind, or my own feet, led me here. I have been learning my new found power for a year, and can soar higher than the trees, or even the clouds.
Personality: Is kind and pensive. Likes to ponder all sorts of things, and fly around softly. Rarely has his feet on the ground.
Looks:

Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin 101

Name: Nafilies Azazin
Sex: Male
Race: Fallen Angel
Teacher/Student: Teacher
Powers/Abilities: Enlil
Bio: Once upon a time, there was a great god, who controlled the Fate of everything in existence. He had beings to aid him in this process, to work on the Fate of simple things. One day, his greatest creation became tired of the meaningless and repetitive work always laid on his shoulders. So, taking the strands of Fate into his body, Nafilies wove himself irrevocably into existence, taking the powers of Fate with him.
Personality: Charismatic, Seductive, Clever, and Dark.
Looks:
Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Demon_lord_by_heise

Last edited by Thesemar on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Nafilies. Or... Professor Azazin...)
Thesemar
Thesemar
Dean Of RDA

Back to top Go down

Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin Empty Re: Thesemar WindStorm, Nafilies Azazin

Post  Alexandra Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:58 am

i changled the color to Slate Gray
Alexandra
Alexandra
Dean Of RDA

https://reflectivedesire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down